Heath And Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea 20 bags 3458

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves. ...Read more
£ 2.79 each
£ 2.61 per product for buying at least 6



6 items in stock
Add to cart
Tags:
  • Description
  • Specifications
  • Comment
  • Post a comment

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan


Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

5060123609714
Brand: Heath & HeatherHeath & Heather
You must be registered in order to post a comment

Other customers also bought

Results 1 - 3 of 93

Best sellers

Results 1 - 3 of 2671

Filters

Brands

Cart

The cart is empty

Search products & articles

Opening times

Located in Northampton we are open
Monday to  Friday
9am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm